Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I'm excited for...

I am so frazzled and anxious and scared and hopeful and excited about this opportunity. I keep feeling like something is going to go wrong, or the opportunity might dissipate. But there are very many things that I feel like I am excited about...


  • New People
  • The Spanish
  • The Experience
  • The Culture
  • Learning New Things
  • The Food
  • The Lifestyle
  • The fact that they use US dollar bills
  • The Plane Ride (at least 24 hours in a bunch of planes yay!)
  • The School I Will Go To
  • The Family I Will Stay With
  • The Differences between the USA and Panamá
  • The WARM WEATHER
  • The Beaches
  • The Foliage
  • Their Forms of Media
Things I will miss
  • My friends and Family
  • The School
  • My Job
  • The New things that will come out when I would leave
  • All that I used to
  • The Music
  • My Nephew
  • The Technology that I am used to
  • MY COMFORT ZONE

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Avery will miss you too. Quit with the negativity...everything will work out. And sometimes when things dont seem to work out the way you planned, new opportunities always arise.